Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt!

Well we are to Feb 3rd Daddy's (Matt's) Birthday :) I had my appointment and everything still looks great. I have high blood pressure still. My blood pressure has been high at several appointments and was high for most of the stay at the hospital on Monday. He said it's nothing to be concerned for preeclampsia or anything since I am having no other symptoms but said that its hypertension from the pregnancy. So we are to be monitered more closley since we are so close to d-day. We go in for an ultrasound on Friday where they will score Logan on a 8 point scale and then I go in again on Monday to be checked and see where the BP is at again. An option at this point if my BP stays high or if Logan is showing signs of distress is to just induce! So we will see what happens. The great news is that I went from 50% effaced on Monday to 70% today so he just might come on his own any day! We are still dilated to a 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment