Monday, February 1, 2010

Day one :(

Well it's officially day one of not working. I was so excited to get some stuff done at home and be ready to have this little boy. After a quick run to my Sisters to have my hair cut I was on a mission to get home and clean when I was rear-ended! Very scary of course. Our cars were fine upon a quick inspection however I was too preoccupied with getting myself and Logan to the hospital. Which was literally a few blocks away from the accident. I was addmitted to the ER right away and then sent up to labor and delivery for monitering. Logan looks great and I feel fine. However I have been having regular contractions every 15 min or so. Nothing painful but enough to get us admitted for 24 hour monitoring. I am also dialat
ed to a 1 and 50% effaced. My Dr. said that is great! It is not an indication that he will necessarily come soon but that my body is doing all the right things. He said unless anything changes overnight I will be discharged tomorrow. I see him again on Wednesday (which also happens to be the best Hubby evers Birthday) so right now we wait. I can't decided if I want things to just progress and meet him already or if I hope to go home and have another week or so of rest at home? Thank you to everyone who has wished us well today and have been praying for us. I will keep you posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment