On December 7th, 2009 I went in for my regular appointment and to have our second ultrasound. Logan looks great he was measuring big at 3 pounds 9 ounces! The placenta has moved and he is no longer breach so we are a go for a natural delivery!
My Dr. answered my questions about failing my glucose test and I found out that 90% of all of the women who fail the one hour glucose end up passing their 3 hour test and do not have gestational diabetes. So that is great news I only have a 10% chance of actually being diagnosed. He said I was doing all of the right things in the mean time so that was great to have a good appointment. I go in for the 3 hour glucose test on Monday December 14th so we should know shortly. I was also told that we will have two more biweekly appointment and then we start our weekly appointment so we are definitely getting close to meeting him!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment