
So the end of June we had our first and hopefully last bump in the road. I started bleeding which was terrifying to no end. My Dr. had me come in right away for blood work which of course since it was a Friday at the end of the day they would not be able to get my hormone levels back until Monday. I was told to relax (yeah right) and the I would be called on Monday with the results. So with the issue not resolving all weekend I was trying to stay calm and cling to the fact that even though I can not control the outcome I have a very big God who would love me and see me through anything. Which I was luckily able to rest in and get through the weekend. So Monday came and I was informed the the hormone levels were great but that since the problem was still ongoing I should come in for an ultrasound. Unfortunately this was not very reassuring to me, I have never been pregnant and didn't know what to expect I was hoping for a little teeny tiny heartbeat which I did not get to see. We saw the sac which I was told that it was the right size but it was too early to see anything else. To just go home and rest as much as possible, to relax (again yeah right) and to call if my symptoms got worse.
So Praise God two days later after 6 terrifying days the bleeding stopped. We then had to pack up our things and drive to Minnesota for one of my very best friends weddings. I was very grateful that it was over with but also still very worried about being to active or being out of town and things getting worse.
So somewhere around Des Moines I started feeling sick. Nothing sounded good and I was just plain queasy. I was Praising God that if this was morning sickness that meant my hormone levels were still rising but not looking forward to being sick for the wedding that I so wanted to enjoy and be a part of not a hindrance to. I proceeded to spend most of the weekend getting sick with poor Matt driving all around Minnesota to find me food ANY food that sounded good. (He so gets Hubby of the year). I by the grace of God had some relief on the Big Day :) The wedding was perfect and I really started to feel bad right around dinner so I was grateful the I at least got to enjoy the day. So we venture back to Missouri and poor Matt (Hubby of the Year) also got to enjoy stopping a few times on the glorious drive home to let me be sick. Good times.

0 comments:
Post a Comment